The biggest change here is that Miracle Specializations are getting changed rom being souce-based to being effects-based. As of the V2 Preview, the list of possible Specializations for Electricity include (but are not limited to):Thunderstorms, Powering Objects, Frying Electronics, Tesla Performances, ‘Tuning in’ to Digital Communications. Now the list is: Offensive Tests, Electronics Tests, All other uses.
Here's the list:
- Electricity: Offensive Tests, Electronics Tests, All other uses.
- Force: Fitness Tests, Intelligence Tests.
- Fortune: Equipment Tests, All other uses.
- Matter: Improving or breaking items, All other uses.
- Phantasm: Offensive Tests, All other uses.
- Phasing: Passing through objects, Self-Defense.
- Probing: Telepathy, Mind-reading, Hypnotic Suggestion.
- Sight: Investigation, other uses of Awareness.
- Somatics: Offensive Tests, All other uses.
- Temperature: Cold, Heat.
Four specific Miracles also got changed slightly:
- Matter: It no longer makes all Craftsmanship Tests instantaneous, instead it reduces the required time for Extended Tests by one category (from one Week to one Day to one Hour to one Minute to Instantaneous) at the cost of one Disadvantage per tier you’d like to decrease
- Phasing: Instead of making you immune to attacks on a high enough result, Defending yourself via Phasing adds your Fitness to your Defense then rolls a Fitness Test to inflict a Disadvantage to attacks against you for each multiple of 5 met with the result.
- Sight: No longer a Help Test targeting yourself, instead it adds an Advantage to any Awareness Test.
- Somatics: No longer a Help Test targeting yourself, instead it adds an Advantage to any Fitness Test.
- Believe in Myself: This Power's Antimaim lasts 3 rounds now
- Come at me Bro: Now it has a range of 5 Zones around the user.
- You are Going Down: No longer reduces the target's Defense by 5, instead it grants an Advantage to all Might Tests against the target within a 5 Zone radius from you.
- Trump Card: Grants you one Weapon until end of operation but can now be repeated.
- Mind Over Matter: It loses the Antimaim effect but, instead, it protects everyone in a radius of 5 Zones from stat debuffs.
- Take One for the Team: It inflicts a Disadvantage to all Might Tests made against the Ally you just shielded for a Round.